The following terms and conditions apply to ZCOVA’s Diamond Price Match program:
1. ZCOVA's Diamond Price Match program applies only to certified loose diamonds sold through www.zcova.com.
2. The Diamond Price Match program only applies before you purchase your ZCOVA diamond.
3. To verify the competing price, you must provide our Diamond and Jewellery Consultants with: (1) a copy of the grading report from GIA or HRD for the competitor's diamond, (2) a link to a website offer or a published price offer or an official quotation for the diamond, and (3) link provided must include the grading report or link along with HD pictures and videos.
Images or Video taken using a mobile phone is not eligible for a price match. This is to ensure there is fair comparison with the highest quality standard.
4. The competing price must be available to any member of the public and cannot be a unique discount.
5. The lower price must remain in effect at the time your request is verified by ZCOVA.
6. Expired offers are not eligible.
7. Competing prices must be in the same currency.
8. The competitor's diamond must have the same characteristics, including carat weight, cut, colour, clarity, fluorescence, table and depth percentage, symmetry, etc. as a certified ZCOVA diamond. ZCOVA reserves the right to review your request and decide, in our sole discretion, whether the competitor's diamond is comparable.
9. Diamond price match does not qualify for coloured diamonds.
10. The competitor's diamond must have a GIA grading certificate and the certificate must be dated within the last two (2) years.
11. The competitor's diamond must be in stock and available for purchase at that price.
12. The ZCOVA price is the price after any rebates, gift certificates, and promotional discounts have been applied to the item. Costs for comparable shipping and handling will be included in the price comparison.
13. Competitors' special promotions such as rebates, gift certificates, bundled products and "buy one, get one" offers are not eligible for the Diamond Price Match Program.
14. Time-limited sales events, offers advertised as limited in time or quantity, clearance, liquidation and going-out-of-business sales, and loyalty program offers are ineligible for the Diamond Price Match program.
15. The Diamond Price Match Service does not apply where the competitor or ZCOVA has made a pricing error or typographical error on an item.
16. Pawnshops and auctions (websites or brick and mortar stores) are ineligible for the Diamond Price Match Program.
17. Only one diamond per customer is eligible for the Diamond Price Match program (multiple claims on the same diamond will not be eligible, regardless of the quantity ordered), and the Diamond Price Match program can only be applied once per diamond, even if a lower-priced offer is subsequently found.
18. The Diamond Price Match program only applies to purchases for personal use. The Diamond Price Match program does not apply to purchases for resale or commercial purposes.
19. If ZCOVA decides to match a competitor's price, we will honour the new price for 48 hours.
20. ZCOVA reserves the right to verify all information regarding the competing offer and to refuse to offer a lower price, in its sole discretion, is unsatisfied with its ability to verify the competing price.
21. We reserve the right to: (1) deny requests, (2) modify these terms at any time, and (3) terminate the Diamond Price Match program at any time.